If you do follow these rules ….Don’t submit your lab report for marking or assessment!
- If an experiment works, something has gone wrong.
- First draw your curves, then plot your data.
- To do a lab really well, have your report done well in advance.
- Teamwork is essential, it allows you to blame someone else.
- No experiment is a complete failure. At least it can serve as a negative example.
- Any delicate and expensive piece of glassware will break before any use can be made of it.
These statements were taken directly from: http://www.juliantrubin.com/chemistryjokes.html on 9th April 2010