Now is the time of year that many schools begin to start extended essay work with their students.
Here is a list of ideas for good projects:
These titles are not the polished article, merely a starting point for further work:
- Investigating the strengths of epoxy resins.
- Investigating different catalysts on a reaction.
- Determining the (unknown) order of a reaction.
- Investigating optical isomers.
- Investigating the decomposition of a substance (bleach) by heat.
I would be interested to hear other colleagues ideas on extended essays so if wish to post your replies below it would be grately appreciated.