Students will have already taken or will soon be embarking upon their mock-exams, an exercise that allows students to see exactly how they are performing. The results can be quite surprising for some, making them realise where they need to focus to get the grades they want. Schools are apt at providing time, resources and help for revision, but external sources can also provide excellent support. This is where OSC’s IB Revision Courses can help.
97% of OSC students feel more confident going into their final exams after attending
OSC’s IB Revision Courses have been running for over 24 years. They are the most successful courses worldwide because we have the experience and expertise to put together such an invaluable course. We work with over 200 IB teachers from 110 top IB schools to provide students with only the best teaching.
1000s of IB students attend our courses each year to prepare for their final exams and here are a few reasons why:
- Taught by some of the best IB teachers and examiners in the world – they have the skills, experience and knowledge to help students boost their performance
- Invaluable practice on exam questions and techniques
- Different perspectives, explanations and ways of knowing
- Intensive, focussed, uninterrupted time on each subject
- Courses are grouped by grade allowing you to go at the right pace
- Increased confidence in subject material and exam skills
- Held in inspiring universities; Oxford University (UK Courses), University of New South Wales and Queen’s College (Australia Courses)
We understand how precious final revision time is and how important the IB Diploma is to a student’s future – our courses will allow students to get more work done in a shorter space of time.
For schools in Asia-Pacific, our 2015 courses in Shanghai are now open for applications. Find out more and apply here.
November Exams 2015
For students taking their exams in November 2015, these popular IB Revision Courses are held in Sydney and Melbourne in July 2015. To find out more and to register, click here.